Welcome to the Home page of the NMR Facility at Texas A&M University. The NMR Facility includes 10 superconducting spectrometer systems and 3 full time staff positions to support them with maintenance, user training, and spectroscopic service. Although this facility is physically housed within the Chemistry Department, it provides services to the entire campus community.
Local NMR Links
The list below shows other entities on the Texas A&M Campus that have NMR spectrometers separate from those within this facility.
- Biochemistry and Biophysics NMR Laboratory.
- Dr. Christian Hilty's NMR Research Group in the Chemistry Department.
- Dr. Tatyana Igumenova's NMR Research Group in the Biochemistry & Biophysics Department.
- Dr. Steven Wright's NMR Imaging Research Group in the Electical and Computer Engineering Department.
- Dr. Joseph Ross's Condensed Matter Research Group in the Physics and Astronomy Department.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Veterinary Medicine.
- Vegetable and Fruit Improvement Center in the Horticultural Science Department.
Other Local Links
External NMR Links
- Know It All Database, Site licensed from Bio-Rad.
- Desktop Suite for Windows for Know It All spectral database from Bio-Rad.
- NMR Wikipedia is a user-maintained and supported NMR 'encyclopedia'.
- Open Directory Project has a lot of good NMR (and other) links, sorted and maintained by humans, not net robots.
- NMR Information, University of Florida. This is a good site with many links to NMR-related pages.
- AMMRL: The Association of Managers of Magnetic Resonance Labs
- The Basics of NMR, An on-line book by Dr. Joseph Hornak, Rochester Institute of Technology.