This is a group of documents that may be of interest. They are more general in nature than the notes below.
- Basic VnmrJ Manual for version 2.x
- User guide to the NMR Facility
- Deuterated Solvent Information Courtesy of Merck, Sharpe and Dohme and Cambridge Isotopes.
This is a series of brief notes describing a variety of data handling issues and other NMR related topics. These are intended to be useful 1-2 page summaries that users can keep in their notes as reminders and aids. Some of these documents are getting old, and may no longer be completely applicable to the current spectrometers in the facility
The topics currently available are:
- Using S and SS pulses on Unity and UnityPlus
- Using NODE-1 Selective Excitation Shaped Pulse
- Using the Unix TAR command
- Computerized Reservation System
- Using Linear Prediction
- Calculating Transmitter power on UNITY
- Measuring T1 Relaxation times
- Virtual Network Computing (VNC)
- Recording NMR Data to CD-R Disks
- Drag-N-Drop Data Storage
- Managing disk space - Quotas
- Managing NMR Passwords
If you have suggestions for notes that should be added, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.